How We Operate:
- Each of our buses has 57 seats and has $5 million insurance.
- Reservations can be made for convenient purposes but is not necessary to travel with lowfarebus.com. Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis, please arrive 15-30 minutes before bus departure. Every effort will be made to accommodate all passengers. Advance reservations or purchase of tickets do guarantee a seat.
- Our buses are fully equipped with air conditioning, an on-board restroom, reclining seats with headrests, footrests, and tinted windows. Because our buses are also equipped with an on-board restroom, our trips are non-stop from departure to arrival sites.
- Free lunches are provided with your reservations.
- Radios, laptops, electronic items, and other items for your comfort may be carried on board, provided that they do not disturb fellow passengers.
- Customers with disabilities who need travel assistance should call lowfarebus.com customer contact number at toll-free (888) 834-9336 at least 48 hours prior to departure.
Rules & Restrictions:
- Lowfarebus.com asks that customers follow certain restrictions while on board for everyone's safety and comfort.
- Lowfarebus.com does not permit smoking, alcohol, drugs, weapons, or unruly behavior on board.
- For your own safety and the safety of those around you, please remain seated while the bus in motion.
- No dogs, cats, birds, or other animals will be transported. However, a service animal, trained for the purpose of accompanying a disabled person, will be permitted to travel with the disabled person at no additional charges.